Footgolf Malaysia has established the following MANDATORY STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (MSOP) for facilities to STRICTLY COMPLY WITH to ensure the health of Players and employees. The said MSOP are intended to ensure that all facilities will undertake and enforce measures to strictly comply with the directives issued by the National Security Council (NSC) and Ministry of Health (MOH).
1. Only those who have completed 2-week timeline after their second doses of Covid-19 vaccination. All player must show their e-certificate as proof.
2. Children under the age of 17 are welcome.
3. Players with fever, cold, cough or any other symptoms of Covid-19 shall be prohibited from entering the premises.
4. Bookings shall be made in advance by phone. Only online payments or bank transfers will be accepted. No walk-ins or cash payments are allowed.
5. Strict tee off times. If you miss your tee off time, you will not be allowed to play. No refunds. Please be on time.
6. Only 18 holes of FootGolf.
7. If you arrive early and are NOT eating at the restaurant then you should stay in your car.
8. Players are advised to be appropriately attired and ready to play upon arriving at BJFG, or to get ready in/at their car. Bags and/or other items will not be stored in the shop and should be left in the car or carried.
9. ALL Competitions including Club Events shall be prohibited until further notice.
10. No more than 5 players per flight.
11. Please use MySejahtera to record your entry to the premises.
12. FootGolfers shall register 15 minutes before tee time. Hand sanitiser will be available at the Registration Counter. Disposable pencils shall be made available at the Registration Counter.
13. Temperature checks are mandatory for each Player before entering the premises and the course. All players must have their hands sanitised by FGM Staff.
14. Players should always wear face masks on the premises, except for during play.
15. Players must adhere to all social distancing markings outlined on the floor at the Registration Counter and maintain 1m spacing at all other areas.
16. Interactions shall be limited between players and staff.
17. There will be NO trolly hire. Customers are advised to bring their OWN ball.
18. Make sure your ball is pumped prior to arrival.
19. All player must register at the premises before their kick off.
1. Players should only proceed to the tee-off area as instructed by the registration staff.
2. Social distancing must be practiced at all times.
3. All touchable surfaces have been removed.
4. Players should avoid touching the flagsticks and cups at all times. Flags are to be left in the cup.
5. FootGolfers should only pick up their own ball.
6. Don’t shake hands before or after the game.
AFTER THE GAME
1. Please leave the premises after your game has finished. NO loitering!!
2. Hand sanitisers will be made available throughout the food court.
3. Please observe the separate entry and exit to the food court to maintain social distancing.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
1. Please follow MKN SOP for F&B Outlets. (2 pax per table)
2. Changing Rooms will remain closed until further notice.
3. FGM does not supply water, water coolers, shoes, etc.