The said MSOP are intended to ensure that all facilities will undertake and enforce measures to strictly comply with the directives issued by the National Security Council (NSC) and Ministry of Health (MOH).
- Players with fever or cold or cough or any other symptoms of Covid-19 shall be prohibited from entering the premises.
- Bookings shall be made in advance by phone only. No walk-ins are allowed.
- If you arrive early and are NOT eating at the restaurant then you should stay in your car.
- Players are advised to be appropriately attired and ready to play upon arriving at BJFG, or to get ready in/at their car. Bags and/or other items will not be stored in the shop so should be left in the car or carried.
- ALL Competitions including Club Events shall be prohibited until further notice.
- No more than 4 players per flight until further notice.
- Please register using MySejahtera before entering the premises.
- FootGolfers shall register 15 minutes before tee time. Disposable pencils shall be made available at the Registration Counter.
- Temperature check is mandatory for each Player before entering the premises and course and to sanitise their hands by FGM Staff.
- Players should always wear face masks on the premises, except only for when playing.
- One Player only to register for each flight.
- Players must adhere to all social distancing markings outlined on the floor at the Registration Counter and maintain 1m spacing at all other areas.
- Interaction shall be limited between Players and staff.
- There will be NO trolly or ball hire, please bring your OWN Ball.
- Make sure your ball is pumped prior to arrival.